Best Android Emulators For PC Run android apps on PC windows 7,8,10
Android emulators or simulators are the tools that help you to run android apps on pc for free. If you are an android gamer then you must try playing android games on pc using bluestacks simulator . You can also try hacking android games for increasing your game experience and leave your friends far behind you!
But a wrong android emulator can really slow down your pc. Android emulators have a really high system config requirements. So, if you don’t have a very heavy CPU then you must select your android emulator wisely!
Also Check: 3ds emulator android
Here is the list of best android emulators 2017
Nox App Player- Android Emulator
Nox is an Easy to use android app player, And our first preference when it comes to best android app emulator for pc. Nox App player is fast and provides many extra features than other android emulators.
- One-click Enable/Disable Root access (disable or enable root)
- Special Ability to set the allocated CPU Processor & Ram size! which is great for gamers & app-testers to check resource usage.
- Nox also provides Keyboard mapping for touch input. Which means you can specify the areas on the screen where touch is to be simulated by pressing a keyboard key! (Awesome thing for gamers)
- Plus, it even has an inbuilt GPS setting, by which you can even play GPS required games like Pokemon Go directly inside Nox App Player.
BlueStacks is one of the most widely used Android emulators or Android App Players for pc . Earlier it used to be free but now is only free in some Specific regions. Bluestacks is the second best preference for best android emulators according to us because it is not as fast as NOX app player but still it has its own specialties.
- Easy One-click installation on the Windows (Split-online installer as well as offline installers are available).
- Easy installation of 3rd party apk’s or android apps saved on your pc by simply double clicking on the apk files.
- No other-3rd party app required (VirtualBox isn’t required).
Download Bluestacks from Official Bluestacks Site.
Ko Player – Android Emulator
Ko player is the latest Android Emulator which has recently been added in this list. Ko player is really fast and it is the best if you want to play android games for pc. KO Player hosts a lot of features in its simulated android phone like:
- Keyboard to Touch Mapping (Also available in NOX but not in Bluestacks)
- Better HD Display on Bigger screens due to HD Resolution
- Ability to record your Android emulation screen Without any software & save it as a video. Thus, enabling you to share your Gameplay easily. (preferable for YouTubers)
- you can also run multiple accounts simultaneously
- Since, it is made for gaming purposes KO Player does require a good amount of RAM & graphics memory
Click here to Download KO Player for Windows 10 / 7 /8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)