- 1 IDM Integration for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in Easy Steps!
IDM Integration for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox in Easy Steps!
Internet download manager(IDM) is a tool that manages your download and often provides mind blowing speed. Internet Download Manager can utilize full bandwidth. IDM also gives an option to set limits on downloading speed which really helps when at the same time you are browsing, streaming videos. it also gives an option for pausing your download and resumes it. Internet Download Manager has great recovery capability to restore interrupted downloads (happens due to lost connection or other network issues).
Internet Download Manager Features
- Supports a wide range of proxy servers such for accessing firewall, FTP, and HTTP protocols, redirected cookies, MP3 audio, and MPEG video processing.
- Actually increases transfer rate of the files by about 300%. IDM fragments the file and downloads them in parts simultaneously.
- You can also schedule your downloads.
- IDM can also be integrated with your web browsers and enable you to download anything from the website.
- Really helpful in downloading videos from youtube, Dailymotion etc. You can also select the download quality of the video.
IDM also Therefore, it the best download manager for Windows as said by many trusted users. But Sadly, No good thing comes for free! You need to pay a one time fees to purchase a genuine licensed copy. Cant Afford to buy IDM? Well you can try using 30 days free trial available for every new user. If you have already used your free trial then you can download IDM crack + CD key from here. If you are getting “IDM has been registered with fake serial key” error then try these fixes.
So, here I am gonna tell you how to integrate Internet download manager to chrome and fire fox manually. IDM integrates with Google Chrome or with Firefox while installing the application. If the integration is not done, You need to do IDM integration with Google Chrome or Firefox through manually.
How to integrate internet downloader manager with google chrome manuualy?
You need to install IDM extension on Google Chrome in order to integrate it with your browser. You can skip this part if you have already installed IDM extension on Chrome. If not installed then follow the steps provided below.
- First, navigate to IDM destination folder(where the IDM is installed),
- Find shortcut IDM icon on the desktop.
- Right click on it, and than click on properties.
- You will see “find destination folder”, click on it.
- OR double click my computer icon on your PC, and navigate to the IDM folder where you see internet downloader manger is intstalled.
- Mostly it is installed in c drive as follows C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager.
- Once opened, search for IDMGCExt.crx file in the folder.
- Minimise this item installed location page.
- Now open the google chrome browser and Go to options (Top Right Corner of your Browser Window).
- Then go to settings and select Extensions.
- Now Maximize the IDM installed location page.
- Drag and drop the selected IDMGCExt.crx on to the Google Chrome Extensions screen.
That’s all, You have successfully integrated internet downloader manager IDM with your google chrome browser.
How to integrate IDM with Mozilla Firefox manually?
If you read the above integration of IDM with google chrome, it is pretty same in both browsers.
steps to integrate Internet Download Manager with Mozilla Firefox are given below:
- As following the above steps, go to internet download manager destination folder.
- Search for idmmzcc.xpi
- Now open Mozilla Firefox and navigate to Add-ons.
- Now maximize the IDM destination folder page.
- Drag and drop the idmmzcc.xpi file on to the Mozilla Firefox add-ons screen and install it.
- Finally, you succeeded integrating internet download manager with your Mozilla Firefox browser.
Finally You have integrated IDM with your web browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox). If you are facing any issue then kindly tell us in comments.