Do you want to Register Aadhar card with your registered mobile number?
According to latest rules by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) it is mandatory to register your mobile number to your Aadhar card. If you have still not registered your aadhar card with your phone number then you better do it now!
Many Telecom companies have provided Toll-Free Numbers to register your aadhar card with your mobile number. You can also go to your nearest permanent aadhar center and get your aadhar card registered there. Alternatively you can also go to UIDAI official website to get your aadhar card registered.
How To Verify Aadhaar Mobile Number And Email-Id?
Steps to Register your Aadhar card with your Mobile Number are given below. Follow these steps to easily register your aadhar card with Email id and Mobile number.
- Visit https://uidai.gov.in/ and create a free account there.
- Click on the ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ option, Look for it below ‘Aadhaar Services’
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number, Email id, Mobile number and security code.
- Put in the OTP you have received on your registered number
- Click on Verify OTP option.
- A Green tick will appear once the OTP is verified.
And you are done! you have successfully added your Email and Mobile number to your aadhar card.