- 1 HACK: Download Instagram, Facebook, Twitter picture and videos in easy steps.
- 2 How to download Instagram images and videos:
- 3 How to download videos and photos from Facebook in the mobile phone. (by using the mobile app)
- 4 How to download twitter video and photos:
HACK: Download Instagram, Facebook, Twitter picture and videos in easy steps.
Social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are widely used platform all over the world. These network platforms facilitate users connected world widely and share information, ideas by forming online virtual communities. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter have greater potential than mainstream media nowadays. As these networks have great audience network all over the world, it has great potential to spread or viral any information news in a very short period. These pieces of information viral in form of leaked videos, images etc.
These videos and images are posted by individuals using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. So to maintain piracy, duplicity. These networks put restrictions on downloading or saving content. This network does not allow users to download video and images offline. But still, there are some hacks and that’s why I am writing this article so that you can download Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter videos. In this article, I am going to tell you how to download Instagram, Facebook and Twitter images and video in simple easy tricks.
How to download Instagram images and videos:
There are two different methods for downloading Instagram videos and photos. The first one without using any third party application but you can only download it on your PC. The second way is using an application called in shot’s video download app. So if you want to download video and photos on the phone then go with the second method.
METHOD 1:(without using application for pc users)
How to download Instagram images and videos on pc:
In this method, no third-party software application or software needed, you can directly download Instagram photos on your pc. so steps to be followed are given below :
Step 1: on first hand, open the web browser and navigate to Instagram ’s website.
Step 2: Then log in to your account by entering the Email address and password.
Step 3: Now click on the photo/image which you want to be downloaded.
Step 4: Then right-click anywhere on the site and select View page source from the context menu.
Step 5: Once the source code gets loaded, find the URL of the image. The code looks like:
Step 6: Then copy the link starting with https:// and ending with .jpg. Now navigate to the URL.
Step 7: If you want to download video skip step 7, Once the image gets loaded, right-click on the image and select Save image as the option from the context menu.
Congrats! You have downloaded Instagram photos successfully and for downloading video from Instagram follow the steps below:
Repeat the same steps up to Step 5. In place of the image URL, you will find the Video URL.
Step 8: Now copy the URL and navigate to the URL.
Step 9: Once you have done, An IDM dialog box will appear on the screen. The screen looks like:
Step 10: Now click on Start Download option. Then your download gets started.
How to download Instagram videos and photos from mobile phone.
- Download in shots video downloader for downloading Instagram photos and videos.
- Once downloading and installing app finished, open the Instagram and search the video or image you want to download from Instagram
- Now tap on the three-dot menu button in the top-right.
- From the popup, select Copy Share URL.
- As soon as you do that, you’ll see that Video Downloader’s icon shows up at the bottom of the screen. Tap on it.
- You’ll be taken to the Video Downloader app, and you’ll see that the download has already begun. Once the download is complete, You’ll get a “Video saved” banner in the bottom of the screen.
- If you don’t see the app’s icon at the bottom after copying the URL, just open the Video Downloader app and it will automatically paste the URL from your clipboard and start the download process.
How to download videos and photos from Facebook in the mobile phone. (by using the mobile app)
- On the firsthand, download MyVideoDownloader and then sign in with your Facebook account.
- Browse the feed in that downloaded app, then select the video you want to download.
- The app will start the download process in the background. You’ll be able to monitor the progress from the sticky notification and the progress bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the video is downloaded, tap on the hamburger menu and select Downloads to view all your downloaded videos. Tap on the drop-down next to a video to share or delete a video.
To find downloaded videos, open the app and tap on the Videos icon from the bottom of the screen. Select a video, and you’ll see the options to play and share the video.
How to download twitter video and photos:
Step 1: first, Open the Twitter app and search the video or GIF you want to download.
Step 2: Then Open the media so that it takes up the entire screen.
Step 3: From the bottom of the screen, tap on the Share button.
Step 4: You will see Android’s share menu, select Video downloader for Twitter.
Step 5: From the app’s popup, select the video format and the video quality that you want. Tap on Download to start the downloading process.
To find downloaded videos, open the app and tap on the Videos icon from the bottom of the screen. Choose the video, and you’ll see the options to play and share the video.
Now you can download any video from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by following above hacks. If you have any issue downloading videos and photos than you can comment down below.