Eid ul Fitr 2020: Due to ongoing Covid-19 pandemics, everyone will once more be confined to their homes and it will make Eid-ul-Fitr difficult to share with family members or friends. Traditions say that Eid ul Fitr falls on Thursday May 13 or Friday May 14 because Ramadan began on Tuesday April 13. The sightings at the moon will determine the exact date for Eid-ul-Fitr.
Although you won’t be able wish your family and friends “Eid Mubarak”, it is possible to do so using social media platforms like WhatsApp. You can use the app to send Eid-ul-Fitr greetings and wishes using stickers, or you can add personal touches by sending greetings with custom stickers.
We will show you how to send Eid-ul Fitr messages via WhatsApp stickers to family and friends.
WhatsApp: How do you send Eid ul Fitr stickers
Step 1. Go to WhatsApp, and select the conversation you wish to send a sticker.
Step 2 Tap on the chatbox, then click on the smiley icon.
Step 3. Click on the sticker icon located next to the GIF choice in the lower bar. The stickers panel will now be opened.
Step 4 Tap the “+” icon.
Step 5 Scroll to the bottom of the Add More Stickers panel and click on the “Get More Stickers” option.
6: Next, enter the search term WAStickerApps into the Google Play Store.
Step 7 – Enter Eid into the search field and press enter.
Step 8. Download and open one of the third party sticker apps.
Step 9 Choose the sticker pack that you want inside the app, then click on “add to WhatsApp”.
10th Step: After that, the app will add the stickers to the WhatsApp My Stickers section.
12th Step: You can now select the Eid ul Fitr stickers that you want to send to your family and friends.
NOTE Once the third-party application is deleted from your smartphone, stickers from that app will be removed from your Sticker Gallery. Any stickers that have been sent will remain in chats.
Create your Eid ul Fitr 2021 WhatsApp stickers
Follow these steps to create and send Eid ul Fitr WhatsApp stickers.
- Get the “Sticker Maker” app in the App Store and the Play Store.
- You can search the Internet to download “Eid Mubarak”, images on your smartphone.
- Tap “Create new stickers pack” in the app.
- Name your sticker pack
- Click the button “add sticker”, then choose the image you want to download from your gallery.
- You can customize the image to suit your needs.
- A pack can have up to 20 stickers that you create.
- Once you’re done tap “Publish Sticker Pack”, to save the sticker pack to WhatsApp.
- Send the sticker from within WhatsApp to all your family and friends.