Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular mobile battle royale games in India. The game is based on a free-to-play model, with some paid add-ons like costumes, gun skins, vehicle skins, and more. You can get the add-ons using diamonds that can be purchased from Garena. While the easiest way to get diamonds is by purchasing them from Garena. However, there are a few ways you can earn diamonds for free.
Currently, there are four ways you can earn free diamonds. Take a look at the methods below:
Garena’s Booyah! app is a dedicated gaming content sharing app that allows its users to earn Free Fire diamonds. All the users need to do for earning free diamonds is to take part in the Free Fire events and competitions that the app hosts. Whenever you win any diamonds they directly get credited into your Free Fire account.
Google Opinion Rewards
Use the Google Opinion Rewards to fill out easy surveys and earn Google Play balance, which you can then use to buy Free Fire diamonds. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Poll Pay app
The Poll Pay app is similar to the Google Opinion Rewards app. The app allows you to earn cash, which can be redeemed in the form of Google Play balance for completing tasks and playing quizzes. You can then use the Play balance to get Free Fire diamonds.
Easy Rewards is another rewards app that provides you with Google Play balance for participating in surveys and quizzes. The app is only available for Android devices.
How to convert Google Play credits to Free Fire Diamonds
- Open Free Fire on your mobile device.
- Tap on the diamond icon and then tap on the “+” icon at the top of the screen.
- This will bring up a new window showing your current number of diamonds.
- Select the number of diamonds you want to purchase.
- You will then be redirected to the Google Play payment gateway.
- Choose Google Play balance as your payment method.
- Complete the purchase with the help of the “1-tap buy button.”