Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA) is one of most loved video games in the world. It was initially released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2013. Since then, it has expanded to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game has yet to be released on smartphones.
There are several ways to get GTA 5 onto your Android phone. We will show you how to play GTA 5 from your Android phone using Steam Link, PS Remote Play or Xbox Game Pass.
Remote Play to Play GTA 5 On Android
PlayStation 4 owners who have a copy GTA 5 on their PlayStation 4 can access the game via their smartphones by following these steps.
- Start the PS Remote Play app on your phone.
- You can enable Remote Play on your PS4 via Settings > Remote play Connection Settings > Enable Remote play
- Open the game by logging in to your same PSN account from your phone as on your PS4.
This is important because the phone will mirror the PlayStation 4’s screen.
Steam Link: How to Play GTA 5 On Android
Here’s how to get the GTA 5 video game from Steam on your phone.
- Get Steam Link for Android.
- The application can be linked to Steam and your connected computer.
- Then, you can tap the “Start Playing” button.
- The Big Picture Mode will be activated and your Android phone’s interface will mirror the display.
- Then, you can select GTA 5 directly from your Steam Library.
- To start the game, tap on Play.
GTA 5: How to Play on Android with Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass users can access the game more quickly than those who own a PlayStation or a PC. We must first mention that this subscription is required in order to be able to access the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. Follow these steps to get your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription.
- Get the Xbox App for Android.
- Register to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- You can find the Cloud Games area by heading over.
- To start, select GTA 5 then tap on Play.