Grand Theft Auto 5 is one of the most beloved video games. In 2013, it was released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It has been expanded to PC and PlayStation 4 since then. It has not yet been released for smartphones.
You have many options to download GTA 5 on your Android smartphone. This tutorial will demonstrate how you can play GTA 5 on your Android smartphone using Steam Link or PS Remote Play.
Remote Play for Play GTA 5 on Android
PlayStation 4 owners with a copy of GTA 5 can now access it via their smartphone by following the steps below.
- Get the PS Remote Play App on your smartphone.
- Remote Play can be enabled on the PS4 by going to Settings > Remote play connection Settings > Enable Remote play
- Log in to the same PSN account on your smartphone as you did with your PS4 and open the game.
It is crucial because the screen of the phone will be identical to the PlayStation 4.
Steam Link: Play GTA5 on Android
This is how you can get GTA 5 from Steam for your smartphone.
- Download Steam Link Android
- You can link the application to Steam or your computer.
- Next, click the “Start playing” button.
- Your Android phone will automatically activate the Big Picture Mode and its interface will reflect this display.
- You can then select GTA 5 from your Steam Library.
- Tap on “Play” to start the game.
GTA 5: Play Android Games with Game Pass
Xbox Game Pass members can play the game faster than users who have a PlayStation 4 or PC. This subscription is necessary to get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. These steps will help you get your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription.
- Download the Xbox App Android.
- Register for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Head over to the Cloud Games section.
- Select GTA 5 and then click on Play to start.