Each year, on July 30, International Friendship Day is celebrated to show our friendships that we appreciate their relationship. Due to ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, most people will be unable to visit their friends this year. However, they can still send wishes via social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and Telegram.
We will show you how to send Happy Friendship Day 2021 messages via WhatsApp stickers to your friend.
WhatsApp: Happy Friendship Day 2021 Stickers
First, open the WhatsApp Chat of the friend you wish to send the Happy Friendship Day 2021 sticker.
Second Step: Tap on the chatbox to open it and tap the smiley icon.
Step 3. Click on the square icon next to GIF. This will open the Stickers Panel.
Step 4 To go to the Add More Stickers panel, tap on the “+”.
Step 5 Scroll down to the bottom, and click on the “Get More Stickers” option.
6: Next, enter the search term WAStickerApps into the Google Play Store.
7th Step: Happy Friendship Day, after you have searched for WAStickerApps.
Step 8 Get the sticker pack you like and open it.
Step 9 Click on “add to WhatsApp”.
10th Step: The stickers from the package will now be available in the My Stickers section of WhatsApp.
Step 11 – You can now select the stickers you wish to send and then email them to friends.
These stickers are deleted from your Sticker Gallery after you have removed the sticker app.
Create your Happy Friendship Day 2021 WhatsApp stickers
- Get the “Sticker Maker” app in the App Store and the Play Store.
- Download a great Happy Friendship Day 2021 poster from the Internet and save it to your smartphone
- Tap the button to create a sticker pack.
- Name your sticker pack
- Click the button “add sticker”, then choose the image you want to download from your gallery.
- You can customize the image to suit your needs.
- Once you’re done tap “Publish Sticker Pack”, to save the sticker pack to WhatsApp.