Every citizen should have an Aadhar Card. This card is essential for identity verification. It is essential for government work and the ability to access schemes. Nearly everywhere you go, someone will ask for your Aadhaar number.
The Unique Identification Authority of India, (UIDAI) stores biometric information and demographic data about citizens on the Aadhaar Card. You can use it for money transactions, as each Indian’s Aadhaar card is linked to their bank account. Many people worry about Aadhaar misuse because of increasing online frauds.
You can visit the UIDAI website to see where your Aadhaar was used as authentication in 50 years or the past six months.
- Click on Aadhaar authentication History to find out where your Aadhaar was used.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number as well as the 4-digit security code.
- Click on Next to Generate OTP. The OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- A new web page will now open. Type authentication, choose date range, how many records you want, and OTP.
- Go to the drop-down menu, and choose the option All Options.
- Next, choose the desired date range.
- This page contains information that was only available six months prior.
- Click the Submit button to complete the form.
- You will receive information about the use of your Aadhar Card.