PDF files are increasingly being used. It can contain sensitive information about people. Therefore, it is best to use a password. It can also be a problem because a password must be used to open the file. We’ll show you how to get rid of passwords in PDF.
How to remove passwords from PDF
Step 1. Step 1.
Step 2. Step 2.
Step 3. Step 3.
Step 4. After this, you will see the option of ‘Save as PDF.’ With the help of this, you will be able to save the duplicate file of PDF on your device, and you can open this file without a password.
Adobe Acrobat Pro can also remove passwords from PDF files
This software allows you to remove the password from an existing file without having to create another one.
Step 1: Enter the password to open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro software. Then click on the lock icon and click on ‘Permission Details.’ Along with this, you can go to Properties in the File menu and click on the Security tab.
Step 2: Here, you will find the ‘Security Method’ box and click on the ‘No Security option in the drop-down menu. After that, you have to click on ‘Ok.’ Now save the file. This will erase the password from your password-protected PDF files.
How to Remove Password from PDF with iPhone
- You must first download the PDF Expert App from App Store if you own an iPhone.
- Go to the menu and click on Files Folder. Select the PDF file you wish to delete.
- Click on Open It to open the file. To unlock it, enter your password.
- Click the three dots in the upper right.
- Once you have done this, the Change Password option will appear. Select it and then click on Remove Password.
- This will remove the password from your PDF file.